Request to Take Continuing Education
Phone: (225) 295-8571 | FAX: : (225) 295-8574
Address: 5647 Superior Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70816-6049
Subjects for Examination and Continuing Education
- The following shall be considered as guidelines with respect to the subjects for the written examination and continuing education:
- management and administration;
- environmental health and safety;
- resident care;
- therapeutic and support care services;
- laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines affecting long-term care.
Note: If the organization offering your seminar has not had it approved by either LABENFA or NAB/NCERS, you may make an individual request with this form. You must attach program information showing content, agenda, date, instructors, etc.
Attach $50.00 payment to the application for review and approval. (Payable to LABENFA) Note: Payments may be made by credit card. Call office for details.
Please either download the application (BE-6C 2018 Request to Take CEU) or fill out the form below: